Do you love Facebook? Are you addicted to Twitter? The Oregon Rally Group is seeking a Volunteer Social Media Coordinator for the upcoming Oregon Trail Rally May 3-5, 2013. In this role, you’ll be responsible for establishing and maintaining the official social media presence of Rally. The position will require that you are able to attend the entire Rally and provide live updates from the event. As the majority of the event is held in the Mt. Hood area, you will need to have a smartphone with good service in that area.
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer savvy
- A reliable car capable of driving on Forest Service Roads
- A smartphone with reliable access to the internet
Additional desirable attributes:
- An active HAM radio license and access to a 2M HAM radio
Interested? Contact email@example.com to volunteer today!